Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey, it's a recession!

So for anyone who knows me, knows that I'm frugal...okay I'm just cheap.  So imagine my happiness to discover Wise Bread, a blog who's tag line is living large on a small budget.  I dig it, I mean I live in DC a city for the grown and sexy, but I am not grown enough for shelling out the cash necessary to keep it moving in this city. 

Also, thanks to Wise Bread I got a free pair of Pink undies from Victoria's Secret and a 12-oz beverage at 7-11.  I also got some advice from the site regarding what it would take to make Poplitics a blog of household recognition a la Perez Hilton.

Bottom line: Check out Wise Bread for free stuff, funny stuff, and overall utility.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and the kind words! We hope Wise Bread makes it a bit easier for people to get through this recession (and thrive beyond it)!

    Greg Go / Wise Bread

    ReplyDelete