Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Real Housewives of DC?

Bravo is allegedly scouting women to be cast for the Real Housewives of DC.  How interesting!  I guess the show would primarily film in Georgetown if they plan on keeping it strictly DC as that's where the money is, but the suburbs in Virginia hold some major money and powerful women. My advice to Bravo: open it up to the entire DMV area, not just DC.

As much as I love the Housewives, I don't want to see a RHofDC because...well I'm not a fan of DC (despite going to school here). The Housewives of location's past are already irritating enough.  Considering that the average bug-eyed sunglass wearing, big purse carrying, Blackberry wielding Washington woman makes me want to trip her since well she's looking at her phone and not the space in front of her, I don't think I can take a season of it, nor am I willing to risk transit delays and closures because of filming. 

Also, what would the thing be for DC? You know, the Orange Country wives hold an orange; Atlanta a peach.  Would DC hold a dollar? A soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment