Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gleeful for Glee! (Part 1)

Okay, I was really starting to dislike Glee despite being an ardent Gleek. But tonight things turned around and I'm Gleekier than ever! Sadly, due to family visiting I only caught the end of the episode (womp womp).  So I'll first sum up the things that made me giddy, then I'll watch the episode tomorrow on Hulu, and finally I'll write Part 2 of the Gleeful for Glee post.  Sound good? Great!

--Yay to Artie being able to walk...well in his dreams.  But I loved his little Safety Dance montage. But I'm sad his legs don't work.  Also, I'm not too impressed with his voice...maybe it was just that song? I wouldn't know because he hardly gets to sing.
--Woah! to the whole Rachel's long lost mother thing.  Is that her mom in real life, because those two were like identical! Creepy!
--Yipee! to next week's Gaga's inspired episode! I love how Kurt was stomping his leg on the ground a la Rocky Horror picture show (at the :26 mark).  My sister and I laughed (and imitated this) for a good couple of minutes.



Anyhow, I'll be back tomorrow with full commentary on the return of the Glee I fell in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment