Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is it me, or does this sh*t look photoshopped?






Mexican officials say they caught this man on security surveillance killin' up a metro station (personally I think the image looks a lil suspect).   Police say that Felipe Hernandez Castillo (what an original, one-of-a-kind-name) began shooting up sh*t after they made him stop working on his art, er I mean grafetti-ing walls in the station (because Mexico City is spotless and grafetti-free, *eye roll*) The incident has spawned Mexican officials to up the security in the subway system; by up the security I mean--they sent an additional 1,000 police officers to protect the capital's 175 stations. What makes this all the most suspicious is that Mexican authorities can't even get their story straight, I mean read for yourself. 

Honestly, I think they're just mad that once again, the target included a police officer.  But hey, police officers are killed everyday in drug violence in the country and the bumbling law can't seem to make an arrest there.  This leads me to believe that maybe they're swift with the metro killer because that's the only thing they  and/or aren't afraid to do? Or maybe this guy was too broke to bribe them. Yo, no se.  

However, I've often wondered why there was no security in the DC metro system.  I mean I've seen a ton of crazies wandering the streets, and I'm supposed to go on the honor system that they won't act a damn fool underground.  Me thinks not, and I drive my car.

Umm....this caused me to write a few letters.


Dear Mexico,

You currently have a drug problem that parallels what occurred in Colombia in the 80s and 90s.  Therefore, I think 1,000 police officers would best be used in border and drug towns.  Also, 175 metro stations is ridiculous.  Please condense them, everyone needs a little exercise, especially when the primary diet is beans, rice, and tortilla.  Thus, I think the Health Ministry would agree with me in saying that metro stops every 50 feet is a bit much. Also, the Transportation Ministry would save a ton of money and with that money you could hire private security guards to protect the metro, and use real police to do real work.  Obvio.



Please get your act together.


Love,
Kashia


Dear Mayor Fenty/Department of Homeland Security,


Has no one really, ever thought about DC Metro Security?!  I mean Mexico is getting metro security, and Chile HAS metro security and surveillance.


Are you going to let these countries beat AMERICA?! (say this with the W accent, its more powerful).


Get me some damn security, you know people in the DMV (especially the D and M) are crazy.


Love,
Kashia

No comments:

Post a Comment