Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You can learn from reality TV

I love the Real Housewives of Atlanta, sophisticated hoodrats I say.  The best is Sherree, failed marriage and failed fashion design, but she swears she is on point.  Enjoy:




Now, you may not think so, but "who gone check me boo" (around the 2 minute mark for you lazies/technologically impaired that didn't watch the above) can be applied to really anything, even politics. For example:

Congress:  Representative Joe Wilson, you need to apologize for calling the President a liar
Joe Wilson: No, who gone check me boo?!


State of SC: Please disclose all account information to the Ethics Commission
Mark Sanford:  Sure, but who gone check me boo?!



Pro-Health Care Reform Camp: President Obama, we really need a public option for health care.  Please don't eliminate this from the bill.
President Obama: But I have to be moderate, who gone check me boo?!


Argentine government officials/Argentine public: There will be no cabinet changes following the recent elections
President Christina Fernandez de Kirchner (following her impromptu cabinet change): Por favor, quien gone check me boo?!

As you can see "who gone check me boo" adds sass, but most of all makes you believe your argument is legit when everyone else knows its flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment